- 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, , Building #3, Room 307-1
Seoul, 08826, Republic of Korea
- Tel: +82-2-880-4280, 4272
- Fax: +82-2-882-6508
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Public Transportation
When using the subway to visit SNUILAS (Institute of Latin American Studies at Seoul National University), make sure to take Subway Line No. 2 (Green Line) and stop either at the Seoul National University Entrance Station, or the Naksungdae Station. Be sure not to confuse Seoul National University Entrance Station with the Seoul National University of Education Station (or with the stations for the Court or Prosecutor’s Office).
|Subway Line no. 2 (Green Line) Nakseongdae Station Exit #4||1. Take subway to Nakseongdae Station |
2. Take Exit 4
3. Take the small, green city bus No. 02 or a taxi to the College of Humanities
4. If taking the bus, get off at Nocheon Gangdang (Amphitheater), College of Education
5. Walk to the SNUILAS (Building 3, Room 420)
|Subway Line no. 2 (Green Line) Seoul National University Station Exit #3||1. Take subway to Seoul National University Station |
2. Take Exit 3
3. Take city bus No. 5513 or a taxi to the Administrative Building (Building #60).
4. If taking the bus, get off at the Administration Building Stop, the third stop once the bus passes the SNU Main Entrance (Main Gate Stop - 1, Law School Stop - 2, Administration Building - 3).
5. Walk to the SNUILAS (Building 3, Room 420).